In this, the second of our 3-part series of blog posts about individual branches, we focus on our London Bridge branch.
Firstpoint Print London Bridge, SE1
The London Bridge branch of Firstpoint Print is situated just off the A2 and A2198 at 27 Tabard Street, London SE1 4LA so is very close to both Borough and London Bridge stations. The commercial printer is therefore ideally located for businesses and organisations that are looking for a professional printing service in and around the following locations:
- London Bridge
- Elephant & Castle
- Canada Water
- Denmark Hill
- Herne Hill
- Mansion House
- Surrey Quays
- South London
The branch is also happy to supply printing to the South East generally, and Nationwide, via overnight couriers. In fact, Firstpoint Print London Bridge is accessible as a printer to anyone, anywhere, because artwork can be uploaded to their online system from anywhere with an internet connection. The same is true if you need to upload a brief to get a printing quotation. So, wherever you are, Firstpoint Print London Bridge has your printing needs totally covered and quotations are usually with clients in no more than 24 hours from initial enquiry.
What printing-related services are available?
Firstpoint Print London Bridge can supply printed sales and marketing collateral from concept to production as they have all the necessary services available in-house. These include:
- A design and artwork service using our talented, qualified, in-house creative team that can make your job look a million dollars and stand out from the crowd. (We also accept client-generated design and artwork, of course).
- Litho printing which is simply the best quality money can buy. Lithographic printing is suited to spot colour jobs, full colour (CMYK) jobs, larger volume print runs and anything that simply needs to look its absolute best. With regard to size, the London Bridge branch handles anything up to B1 in size (707mm x 1000mm).
- Digital printing which is fast, inexpensive and convenient, particularly for low-to-medium printing quantities and those jobs that do not exceed SRA3 in size.
- Our digital printing service also doubles as a copying, scanning and duplication service.
- Large format printing which is a service suited to the production of larger printed graphics such as posters, in-store and point-of-sale displays, banners (including roller banners), exhibition panels, pop-up systems and signage.
- A full print management service which does what it says on the tin, i.e. we organise and supply all of your printing for you so that you always have enough in stock, but not so much that you have boxes and boxes everywhere, taking up valuable office space. The printing management service allows you to get on with other tasks while we take care of what we do best, i.e. design, artwork and printing.
All in all, customers of the London Bridge branch of Firstpoint Print benefit from the most suitable and cost-effective printing process for the job in hand … and we can print pretty much anything.
Contact Firstpoint Print London Bridge
For all your design, artwork and printing needs in and around the London Bridge, SE1 region of London, contact:
Firstpoint Print London Bridge
27 Tabard Street
t: 020 7378 6754
Email: click here to email us via our contact form in the first instance or visit our London Bridge website to learn more about our comprehensive design and printing services: www.firstpointprintse1.london